Want to Visit Bali? or do you want to be a Digital Nomad in Bali? Get your B211A E-Visa!
The Government of Indonesia has officially opened the door to international arrivals for foreign tourists. Bali Indonesia is undoubtedly one of the busiest tourism destination. However, did you know that tourists from other countries who want to take a vacation or work as digital nomads require a B211A Visa?
What is Visit Visa B211A Indonesia Visa?
The Visit Visa B211A Indonesia visa is a one-time visit visa that allows for tours, social events, business assignments, and even non-commercial sports visits in Indonesia. Depending on the type of visa granted, the length of stay in Indonesia can range from 60 to 180 days. The residence permit for the B211A E-Visa can be extended for 60 days at a time, with a maximum stay of 180 days. With this visa you can enter via all international airport in Indonesia as well as port and the cross-border gates.
If you are not a citizen or holder of a passport from one of the 86 countries on the list, you must have a B211A E-Visa to enter Indonesia!
Here is a list of countries that can obtain a Visit Visa on Arrival in Indonesia:
10. Brunei Darussalam
11. Bosnia Herzegovina
20. Czech Republic
28. Great Britain
52. New Zealand
63. Saudi Arabia
64. San Morino
70. South Africa
71. South Korea
78. Timor Leste
82. United Arab Emirates
83. United States of America
So, what are the requirements for obtaining this B211A Visa? JOOi gives you the specifics here.
Documents for B211A Visa Application:
-- A valid passport and valid for at least 6 months for a One-Time Visit Visa application with a validity period of 60 days.
– Letter of guarantee from the Guarantor, except for visits in the context of tourism, or proof of deposit of Immigration guarantees for Foreigners in the context of pre-investment.
- Proof of having living expenses for himself and/or his family while in the Indonesian Territory of at least US$2000 (two thousand United States dollars) or equivalent
– Return ticket or onward ticket to continue the journey to another country, except for the crew of the Conveyance who will stop by to join the ship and continue the journey to another country.
– 2 (two) pieces of color photographs measuring 4 cm x 6 cm.
Additional Requirements :
– Evidence of having received the full dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
– Proof of ownership of health or travel insurance, which covers medical expenses. However, you can also make a statement that you are willing to pay the fees yourself if you are exposed to Covid-19 while in Indonesia
With JOOi Indonesia, you can get the easiest and simplest way to get Indonesia Visa without needs to give the whole the requirements! we got your back!
Check also the best accommodations in Canggu